CarbQuik

Tastes Like Bisquik!What is CarbQuik? Carbquik is a complete, Low-Carb baking mix made with Carbalose that is similar to Bisquik. Since Carbquik is made from Carbalose instead of regular flour, it contains 90% less Net Carbs than Bisquik! Carbquik can be used in many recipes, such as biscuits, muffins, pancakes, waffles, pizza crust, and dumplings, as well as many cake and sweet dough recipes.


Is CarbQuik Health-Conscious? CarbQuik is the right choice for anyone counting carbs, trying to up their fiber intake, and watching their trans fat! It's lower in sodium and calories than the leading full-carb mix, but with no soy protein, sugar-alcohols, dairy, animal-originated, trans-fatty, or saturated fat products.

How Does CarbQuik Taste? It's made from wheat so it tastes like flour , not from soy like other low carb mixes that always have gritty textures and soy aftertastes!

What do you Say, Renée? I absolutely 100% love this product! My husband even loves it and it is really easy to use. Sometimes I mix up a bit of CarbQuik with some water, garlic or onion powder and throw it in the microwave for about 2 minutes. It's a really quick way to make a great tasting biscuit to put with pot roast or top with butter and eat by itself. Another way I have used CarbQuik is to make Lemon Poppyseed Muffins.. really tasty (I know I have the recipe here somewhere)! I also have to give a shout out to the company I buy it from, Netrition.com! I buy from them quite often and have never (not even once) had a problem with my order, plus it gets to my house REALLY fast. They truly are a Nutrition Superstore (no I dont work for nor am I getting any discounts by promoting their site.. I just really love them).

Where can I get More Ideas? Join in on the active Carbquik discussion at LowCarbFriends.com ! Or follow my links below!

Pancakes Brownies and Frosting White Pizza Tuna Patties Pound Cake Cheddar Cheese Biscuits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home